Heating Pad Injury?
HEATING PADS: MANUFACTURERS FAIL TO DISCLOSE MATERIAL INFORMATION
IF YOU KNEW THE RISK OF USE, AND LIMITATIONS OF USE AND USERS YOU WOULD NOT HAVE PURCHASED OR PAID LESS.
IF YOU OWN AN ELECTRIC HEATING PAD, YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION
TO FIND OUT WHETHER YOU ARE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATAION CONTACT Eppsteiner Law, APC.
YOU CAN SEND AN EMAIL TO Eppsteiner Law, APC ,CALL 800-237-0538, or fill out our online contact form where you will be contacted by one of our attorneys to see if you have a claim .
If you own an electric heating pad, including, but no limited to SoftHeat, SmartHeat Dunlap, Meijer, Kaz, Sunbeam or CVS heating pad, and regardless of whether you have yet been burned or suffered property damage, you may be entitled to compensation
Manufacturers do not disclose on the Heating Pad boxes, or on their websites what manufacturers only tell you after you buy their product: These warnings include:
- Heating Pads Can Burn You Regardless of the control/heat setting!
- Do not use a heating pad while asleep
- Do not place between you and your bed, chair or sofa.
- You should frequently check your skin under the Heating Pad.
- Do not use a Heating Pad if you are a diabetic, have poor circulation, or an invalid, unless someone else is carefully attending to you.
- Do not fold a heating pad.
Every year 1600 American’s are treated in Emergency Rooms for burns caused by Heating Pads! (How many more are burned that are treated by their primary care physician, urgent care physician or their dermatologist? How many more American’s self –treat their heating pad burns?)
Would you have purchased a heating pad if you knew what Heating Pad manufacturers knew?
Wouldn’t you have purchased a hot water bottle, BenGay, taken a hot bath, taken aspirin?
If you own an electric heating pad call Stuart Eppsteiner of Eppsteiner Law, APC at 800-237-0538 or email Eppsteiner Law, APC.